How do I apply to work at a PTAA school?
Thank you for your interest in joining the PTAA Team & Family! To be considered for a position at PTAA, complete our online Application.
- Positions that are currently open and for the upcoming school year can be Found Here. Click on a position to learn more and find out which position best suits your interests, background, and skillset.
- Once you have pulled up the position you are interested in, click Apply
- From here, you will be prompted to create a profile and complete the online application. The application includes an application form and a submission of your resume.
- Please note applications are only accepted online. You do not need to email, fax, or mail a copy of your resume.
How do I know if you received my application?
Once your application is submitted, you should receive an automatic email confirming that your application has been received. Please check your spam and junk mail folder for this email if you do not see it in your inbox. If you have not received this email, your application has not been successfully submitted. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have problems submitting your application.
What benefits does PTAA offer to full-time employees?
PTAA offers a competitive benefits package to all of our full-time employees, including:
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Teacher Retirement Services